Trustee Assistance Program
Any trustee faces numerous responsibilities and liabilities when serving as a fiduciary. For individual trustees, the duties of serving as a fiduciary could be more complex and onerous when access to administration, investment and tax services are not readily available. First State Trust Company’s Trustee Assistance Program supports the fiduciary duties of trustees with a comprehensive, “back-office” package of services, including:
- Custodial (through approved sub-custodians) and trust accounting services
- Accurate and relevant principal and income trust accounting
- Beneficiary distributions (as directed by the trustee) and accurate recordkeeping
- Bill-paying services
- Tax preparation services (signature-ready for trustee)
- Dedicated Trust Specialist monitoring and support
- Online access to trust accounts, statements and ad-hoc reporting function
Click here for our Services Brochure which contains more information on our Trustee Assistance Program.
If you are a Law Firm, CPA, or other Professional serving as Trustee, click here for information on utilizing our Trustee Assistance Program in conjunction with your professional trustee services.
Considering a Corporate Trustee?
Many individuals do not understand the fiduciary duty involved with being a trustee. Not to mention the personal time and burden involved in properly managing trust affairs. A professional corporate trustee can give you the peace of mind that your wishes and directions are being carried out objectively and faithfully. Click here for Reasons to Consider a Corporate Trustee.