Trust Services for Institutions and Qualified Retirement Plans
FSTC is a premier provider of comprehensive trust, custody and administration services designed specifically for qualified retirement plans and other institutional investors, We become a partner in helping clients manage the responsibilities and risks associated with fiduciary status. As a regulated provider of trust and custody services that understands the needs of institutional clients, FSTC has the expertise, the experience, and the technology to administer your plan or other accounts as well as cater to your specific needs. You can rely on our dedicated team of trust professionals who are experienced in the often time-consuming, regulatory-intense complexities of trust management.
Our Institutional Team provides:
- Focus and assistance in achieving your objectives and managing your day-to-day and fiduciary responsibilitiesKnowledge in ERISA compliance
- Neutrality, because we always act in the best interest of plan participants and beneficiaries
- Custody and safekeeping of assets
- Accurate trust accounting and specialized fiduciary reporting services
- Flexible benefit payment services including tax withholding, filing, and reporting
FSTC’s Institutional Trust area specializes in trust administration and reporting for:
- Defined Benefit and Pension Plans
- Profit sharing and Money Purchase Plans
- Public Funds / Governmental Plans
- Taft Hartley Funds
- Endowments and Foundations
- Reinsurance Trusts
- Escrow Transactions
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensations Plans (“Rabbi Trusts”)
Click here for information about our trust and custody services for Institutional clients, including Qualified Employee Benefit Plans, Non-Qualified Plans, Endowments & Foundations, and Escrow Agency Administration.
In order to provide the highest level of service, we provide you with a single point of contact. A dedicated Trust Officer will be assigned to your account(s). Please click here to view the FSTC Institutional Trust Relationship Team.